CONTACT INFO
CONTACT
Friday, January 29, 2010
I Heart Faces' Fix-it Friday
mmm...haven't done one of these in a while. I would've done more, but I'm shot for time this evening. What a precious little shot this is! I love it! And the girl! She's beautiful...what more can I say?
Go see the other ones at
I
Y
Faces
!
3 comments:
Dana Yi Photography
said...
very cute edit.. her face looks so soft
January 29, 2010 at 3:43 PM
Amy Henderson
said...
Lovely edit!
January 29, 2010 at 4:07 PM
Angela@the crazyness that is me
said...
love it
January 30, 2010 at 12:17 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PLEASE
, do not use any of the pictures on this blog with out my permission. Thank you!
3 comments:
very cute edit.. her face looks so soft
Lovely edit!
love it
Post a Comment