CONTACT INFO

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

when the girls don't cooperate...shoot the cat?

So the other day, made an attempt at pictures of the girls for Mother's Day gifts. I set up the backdrop(big white sheet over a chair) and was ready to go. The girls refused to sit in front of it, but the cat started posing for me. I figured since I had my camera around my neck I might as well take some photos of such a willing subject. :) Isn't she a cutie?



2 comments:

Sarah @ The Pumpkin Patch said...

Great pictures!! Maybe you should send the grandmas pictures of the cat and let the girls color them something. :) Or get pics of them sleeping...nothing better than pics of little princesses off in dreamland.

shannon said...

Yep....that is a very cool cat...I want one (not really but....) Hope you get one of the girls...Love the ones on the swings!!!!

PLEASE, do not use any of the pictures on this blog with out my permission. Thank you!