What do you think? I'm putting this one in AVJ's room. I made another one for Rosie Cheeks room too. That yellow color in the background is AVJ's room, and with in this little frame is the color scheme I'm going for. This is my first time decorating well...really...ANYTHING! I pretty much have had no idea what I was going for. But, now I do and I can't wait to get things going! (I'm super sick of empty walls and rooms!)

4 comments:
So stinkin cute!
So cute! I love the colors you've chosen. I can't wait to come and see the finished project!
Thanks for linking to Messy Monday!
That is truly adorable!! Are you sure you don't want to make your third frame for me? ;) I love the wall color, too.
Very cute and well done Cort! I need to post pics of the new house and the rooms and all of the painting you've done to make it so spectacular!
Post a Comment