CONTACT INFO

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Heart Faces: Summer Review



Now that it's getting a little Fall-ish around here, let's take a look back. I put together some of my favorite shots of the summer. Enjoy these in no particular order.



















11 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Beautiful pics! I'm still trying to learn my new camera, having fun with it. You do a great job with yours!

Heather L Combs said...

Great series of photos. The one with the kids asleep in the strollers is priceless!

M.O.T.B said...

These photos are so real, beautiful and amazing!

Niki said...

Truly, I love your post! My favorite is the one with your girls and the sphere of the city! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures! Looks like a really fun summer!

asummersett said...

Great pictures!

flat yeast bread said...

Beautiful! I love your blog {new follower}!

Skeller said...

gorgeous, joyful summer pictures!!! and the strollers with sleeping kiddos in front of the Egg - hilarious!

Marley Christensen said...

Looks like you and yours had an amazing time this summer! What lovely captures :)

luckynumber9photography.blogspot.com

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

These are amazing pictures! I'd love to frame a few for my house and pretend it was my summer! ;)

kimber said...

Came across your blog tonight after looking on the cc group at iheartfaces and wanted to say that I really love your pictures and your blogging style! I thought I felt and instant connection with you...and then I saw on your sidebar you're a former Utah gal and you're LDS. I knew I felt connected! You are an awesome and humble photographer. Love your stuff!

PLEASE, do not use any of the pictures on this blog with out my permission. Thank you!