CONTACT INFO

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Heart Faces: Hilarious Outtakes

Well...I think the only hilarious/semi-hilarious outtakes I have are from my Hawaii trip. Coincidentally, I've been craving the sand, sunshine, and waves. Whaaaa hah haah...I want to be there RIGHT NOW!
my nephew...wiped out on the boogie board
My husband, nephews, and Brother/Sister-in-law getting drenched by a huge wave...laughing my head of while this picture was taken. They were looking for shells, little crabs and such when this mondo wave crashed against the lava.

Below: My husband diving head first for a football. He and his brother's loved throwing the ball into the waves and diving for them.

I know this wave looks pretty big but...my nephews are only like 4 feet tall :)
go check out the other funnies at iYfaces

2 comments:

Anissa said...

Looks like a blast!

Jan said...

Looks like there was a lot of fun to be had!!! Love it!!

PLEASE, do not use any of the pictures on this blog with out my permission. Thank you!