CONTACT INFO

Monday, June 28, 2010

I Heart Faces: Pets


As soon as I heard the theme was Pets, I knew exactly which once I would enter. Some of you may have seen this before, but I'm sure you'll get over it :). This is our kitty Isabelle. Isn't she pretty?
Go check out some more furry (and not so furry) friends at I HEART FACES!

10 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

She is pretty! I love sweet kitty photos. I nearly entered one of my kitty shots, but thought I'd mix it up and put a big kitty up instead.

Mandy H. said...

what a beautiful shot
Mandee

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great shot. I love the color treatment. Her eyes really pop.

Jacki said...

Beautitful kitty. I love her markings and the great pose.

Marinda said...

Beautiful shot!

Unknown said...

What a great shot! I love the angle and the markings on your kitty!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful portrait of a beautiful cat!

Jenni said...

i love the contrast of the markings on this beautiful kitty!

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

I love your photos! You are pretty diverse which makes you even more interesting!

stepko said...

Oo such a wonderful photo!! Love how you edited and so cute how your beautiful cat is lying on the back!! woow!!

PLEASE, do not use any of the pictures on this blog with out my permission. Thank you!