CONTACT INFO

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Project SOOC: Group 1

Ok...here we go! Lets get this Project SOOC going! I'm going to try to group these in themes like critters, people, and plants. Please remember that SOOC means "Straight Out Of Camera." That means I haven't corrected any goofs I made, or brighten them up, or added contrast, or... well...ANYTHING (Hence the term SOOC)! If you have something interesting to say or a CONSTRUCTIVE critique to add, feel free!
This is my group #1:
CRITTERS











3 comments:

Ashley said...

Well, I'm an amatateur, but to me...SOOC...they are great. Your exposure looks good, and your focus is spot on. I'd be interested to see your post processing, because you have some great photos to work with. Sorry I don't have much critique!

Tammy @ she wears flowers said...

These are great!! Wish I knew how to do this!

shannon said...

I love the little long legged guy walking right on your "left..." strip...My favorite is the bee and where did you get that turtle?

PLEASE, do not use any of the pictures on this blog with out my permission. Thank you!